X35 flickering(Acer X35 monitor)

Answers

• FixFlickering
    FixFlickering Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Where is the update ??? 3 months that I don't play because of that, I can't wait anymore
  • dlim389
    dlim389 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Where is the update ??? 3 months that I don't play because of that, I can't wait anymore
    It's still in testing phase and they're going to release firmware update utility before the end of December 2019. 
  • Boatkettlecheese
    Boatkettlecheese Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Im interested if anything else will be impacted like responce times or blur amount etc seeing as its an optional update this would hint at that but ideally not the case. Still options are always good and the varability of the feature set of this monitor is already good. What would be better is if they made this the lowest overdrive mode if it has any change to core monitor functionality discribed. Because whos going to use that lowest overdrive anyway its far too blury. This would let us toggle the fix rapidly on and off depending on the game played.
  • FixFlickering
    before the last week of December is today, so I cross my fingers, if only she could go out today
  • dlim389
    Hopefully in just few more days left until new firmware update is released worldwide! 
  • FixFlickering
    It's a shame !  I created a Twitter account to ask Asus about the update, I can't stay idle, we are not beta testers!
  • Naennon
    Naennon Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    as an owner of a PG35VQ i watched this thread since the early beginning
    been waiting for the firmware update as well
    and asus promised me the last week of december :D

today is the 29th of dec - i do not want to say more

• FixFlickering
    Naennon said: as an owner of a PG35VQ i watched this thread since the early beginning
    been waiting for the firmware update as well
    and asus promised me the last week of december :D
    today is the 29th of dec - i do not want to say moreyeah have still waiting ... it remains monday and tuesday i give you my tweeter share my tweet, i don't wanna wait 6 months https://twitter.com/HondaNsx6
  • Feklar
    Feklar Member Posts: 20 Networker
    I'm going to out on a limb here and predict it will not happen before 2020. How long is anyone's guess but I would be pleasantly surprised if it actually happened before 2H 2020.
  • Naennon
    PG27UQ Firmware was announced in Fall 2018 to be released last week of dec 2018 > firmware appeared jun 2019 and still is not officially and downloadable on their website

just fyi
  • FixFlickering
    edited December 2019
    Oui je sais, c'est pourquoi il faut se mobiliser sur les réseaux sociaux, si tu ne fais rien comme les moutons, ça va sûrement prendre 6 mois, il faut montrer qu'on est là, au moins moi, je suis actif, je vais passer à la vitesse supérieure le 1er janvier, je suis très en colère d'avoir payé autant pour un produit qui n'est pas fini. https://twitter.com/PG35VQ_FLICKER
  • Ilcose
    Ilcose Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

So @Acer-Manny any news about the release? Is it still on track?

• Boatkettlecheese
    Boatkettlecheese Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited December 2019
    Train delays are over 50% here in the uk. But yet ALL trains are on track.
  • Naennon
    i say april/may 2020
  • FixFlickering
    edited December 2019
    Naennon said:
    i say april/may 2020
    With what I'm tweeting them, we won't wait six months. Aha!
    my tweet's been seen almost 10,000 times
    if you could like my comments, it would also help a lot!
    https://twitter.com/PG35VQ_FLICKER/status/1211675697720242176
  • dlim389
    Naennon said:
    i say april/may 2020
    No way! If ASUS is releasing firmware update by end of December 2019, then Acer should do the same as well. 
  • Naennon
    yea but ASUS will not release it
  • FixFlickering
    edited December 2019
    dlim389 said: Naennon said: i say april/may 2020
    No way! If ASUS is releasing firmware update by end of December 2019, then Acer should do the same as well. 
    If one of them takes it out, the other one will take it out too.
    my tweeter is a huge success, 700 visits on the profile.
  • FixFlickering
    edited December 2019
    asus writes to me privately: 
    "Hello, I understand your frustration and I'm sorry for the bad experience. We are aware of this flicker problem and there will be a message about it as soon as an update arrives. Please let us know very honestly everything in a ticket here, so the right teams are pushing this issue. " 
    I don't understand very well, my translation is not 100% reliable.
    at least I finally got their attention. I'm going to answer them.

• dlim389
    Well it's December 31, 2019... I don't know why it is taking too long to release firmware update. 
This discussion has been closed.