Acer predator helios 300 Donot show charge indicator and Donot turn on?

ZenJoro
ZenJoro Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
After I left my laptop to fully drain to empty battery, it turn off than after sometime I try to charge it but charging light Donot show off and battery Donot charge. 
Can some body help
I tried reset hole too didn't work

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ZenJoro

Tinkerer

Acer predator helios 300 g3-572
  • ZenJoro

Tinkerer

After I left my laptop to fully drain to empty battery, it turn off than after sometime I try to charge it but charging light Donot show and battery Donot charge. 
    Can some body help
  • ZenJoro

Tinkerer

What is the exact model? Example an515-51-58vh.
    Acer predator helios 300 g3-572
  • Have you tried uninstalling these driver and restarting the notebook?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    ZenJoro said:
    After I left my laptop to fully drain to empty battery, it turn off than after sometime I try to charge it but charging light Donot show and battery Donot charge. 
    Can some body help
    1. Did you leave it to turn off at windows default critical battery or forced it to discharge to 0? This can be found in your power plan and normally defaults to a value between 5 and 8.
    2. Is the laptop turning on when connected to power (irrespective of battery not charging)?
    3. How long did you connect it to charger before you felt battery is not charging?
    4. Can you send a screenshot of how the battery indicator looks when connected to power, if the laptop is turning on?
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • ZenJoro

Tinkerer

sri369 said:
    ZenJoro said:
    Can some body help
    1. Did you leave it to turn off at windows default critical battery or forced it to discharge to 0? This can be found in your power plan and normally defaults to a value between 5 and 8.
    2. Is the laptop turning on when connected to power (irrespective of battery not charging)?
    3. How long did you connect it to charger before you felt battery is not charging?
    4. Can you send a screenshot of how the battery indicator looks when connected to power, if the laptop is turning on?
    1. I left it to turn off at windows default mode.
    2. Nope, laptop is not turning on when connect to power. All light indicator is off.
    3. I connect my charger in but no light indicator of charger and battery. Than also I left it for hour still nothing
    4. Laptop Donot turn on, also all light indicator is off even while plugging in. 
  • ZenJoro

Tinkerer

Have you tried uninstalling these driver and restarting the notebook?

Laptop Donot turn in even by plugging in.all light indication are off. 
    So, it is not possible to access that battery option reason its not turning on. 
  • Are you plugging the power adapter directly into a grounded electrical outlet? Have you checked that this button is being properly pressed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ZenJoro

Tinkerer

Are you plugging the power adapter directly into a grounded electrical outlet? Have you checked that this button is being properly pressed?

Yap it is directly connected to electrical outlet. 
    I have check that mother switch is being press properly. 

Anyway I have send my laptop to repair shop they have said that the power ic was damage due to high voltage.
    In my country there is sometime electricity outage continuously which can cause high voltage supply sometime. 

They change the power ic and it work now. 
  • OK my friend! Good thing you already solved your problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ZenJoro

Tinkerer

OK my friend! Good thing you already solved your problem.
    Thanks for reply.. :)