GATEWAY 4250s Replacing battery

kirankumar0049
kirankumar0049 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have to replace my GATEWAY 4250s laptop battery.From where I can arrange it?? Or by which laptop batteries it can be replaced easily and safely

Answers

• Can you show us the battery partnumber?
    Partnumber may vary, as several notebook models use the same partnumber. However the battery voltage should be identical to what is shown on the original battery!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RoyalAnanth
    RoyalAnanth Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have to replace my GATEWAY 4250s laptop battery.From where I can arrange it?? Or by which laptop batteries it can be replaced easily and safely.
  • Have you confirmed the partnumber and battery voltage?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RaviKumarPrajapat
    RaviKumarPrajapat Member Posts: 2 New User
    I want to replace my laptop battery...
    Laptop - Acer Gateway 4250s Government
    Battery Pack - NB4-S8-3S2P4400-0
    Rating - 10.8Vdc   4400mah/47.52Wh

How I can get battery... please tell me...
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    A quick Google for "Gateway 4250S battery" finds lots of choices.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.