How to make the phone google to accept an app

TRISHS
TRISHS Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello there ..I need help, please. I got an ACER android duty free and I can not use it in Australia when it comes to downloading Australian apps it tells me that the app does not exist in my country... I live in Australia and I do not know what to do for the phone to recognise it// The phone I purchase in Abu Dhabi  airport 

Answers

• Tom2019
    Tom2019 Member Posts: 227 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited November 2019
    Hi @TRISHS

reset the tablet and you should go thru setup again or you can try 
    1. STEP 1: Open the SurfEasy app and tap on the menu icon.
    2. STEP 2: Tap on Change Region.
    3. STEP 3: Tap on the country you wish to display as. The app will close the current connection, if open and reopen the connection as the new country.

"Hit Accept if its helpful" 
  • TRISHS
    TRISHS Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi Tom, first of all, thank you so much for your time to answer me.. 1.. is not a tablet is an android phone ..  and the terms you are using such as  Surf easy app it does not have it as such .. I do not know where you kindly answered my question:) but here in Aussie land we don't use that term, therefore, is a bit confusing for me  ..I am quite limited when it comes tech knowledge ..two left hands with it:)  if  its not much asking  .. because is a phone  can you explain to me  how to go by?? Thank you once again
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,073 Pathfinder
    @TRISHS 1)remove your account from phone 2)then clear data of play store.3)turn off VPN if you are using.

After doing above steps open play store sign in again and try 

Click yes if your problem solved 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566