My A315-41-R69L Cant Wake After Sleep

bagusnl
bagusnl Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I have an Aspire 3 A315-41-R69L. This laptop can't wake up from sleep, when it went to sleep and I try to wake, it will just do hard restart. Already done clean install of Windows 10 1809, issue still persist. There is no modification whatsoever on the hardware side since its only 1 months old I think.

note: BIOS and all drivers have been updated to the latest ones

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,891 Trailblazer
    edited November 2019
    Windows 10 v1809 is not the latest version of windows, install v1903 and all its updates with "Windows 10 Update Assistant" from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and see how you go. Let us know if that fixes your "A315-41-R69L Cant Wake After Sleep"?
  • bagusnl
    StevenGen said:
    Windows 10 v1809 is not the latest version of windows, install v1903 and all its updates with "Windows 10 Update Assistant" from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and see how you go. Let us know if that fixes your "A315-41-R69L Cant Wake After Sleep"?
    Before I reinstalled my laptop, it was 1903 with all the latest update, still does the same thing

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Usually that kind of problem can be traced to an app that doesn't fall asleep correctly, so doesn't know how to allow wake up. Try booting into a clean Windows environment, without the third party apps launching and see if it's sleep and wake correctly. If it does then it's just a matter of going through the apps to fins which one is the culprit.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bagusnl
    billsey said:
    Usually that kind of problem can be traced to an app that doesn't fall asleep correctly, so doesn't know how to allow wake up. Try booting into a clean Windows environment, without the third party apps launching and see if it's sleep and wake correctly. If it does then it's just a matter of going through the apps to fins which one is the culprit.
    as I said, I already done the clean install on this one, use all latest drivers, still didnt work.