Help loading my sleep mode. Orion 3000

alvanb
alvanb Member Posts: 7 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
I need help somehow I accidently deleted the sleep function on my month old Predator Orion 3000.  I think I deleted the sleep function when I tried to restore to a earlier time.  The sleep button is absent.  See the print screens for visual clues.  All the advice I see on the internet does not address a missing sleep function.  Please can some help get my sleep function back.

Answers

• Balu
    Balu Ally Posts: 95

Method 1:

In the right panel in File Explorer, find the power options menu and double-click Show sleep. Next, select Enabled or Not Configured. Click OK to save the changes you've made. Once again, go back to the Power menu and see if the sleep option has returned.

Method 2: Enable Sleep Mode Using Group Policy

1. Open the Local Group Policy Editor. Navigate to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> File Explorer.
    2. On the right side panel, double-click on Show sleep in the power options menu settings in the list as shown.
    3. In the next window that opens up, select either Enabled or Not Configured and then click OK.
    4. This would add the Sleep option in the Power Options menu in Windows.
    If you like the answer please click Accept.
  • alvanb
    Neither method worked.  method 1 no sleep button.  method 2 cannot open local group policy editor, maybe this editor is for the pro version of windows?  I have windows 10 home edition.  Do you have any other thoughts to help me with the no sleep button?  
  • alvanb
    I still need help to get the sleep function/button back.