Acer Iconia One 7 (B1-730) Stuck at Intel Inside Screen please help to fix the issue?

StabledShoe22
StabledShoe22 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in Tablets
Hello,
Anytime I try to turn on my acer tablet it gets stuck at the intel inside screen I've tried leaving it charging and see if it will eventually boot up but it never does I've also tried to follow steps for similar models to try to hard reboot it so I can just factory reset it but I can never get to the screen to do the option of resetting it. I have tried also plugging it into my computer to see if I can do something there and it doesn't show up as it is stuck booting up PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE!
Thanks!
[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    StabledShoe22
    Please try the below mentioned steps to reset your tablet.

Power off the device at first. In the next step hold down the Volume Up key for a while.
    While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume Up button.
    Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons. Well done! You should be in the desired mode.
    You can navigate by using the Volume buttons and confirm options by holding the Power key.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • StabledShoe22
    StabledShoe22 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sharanji said:
    StabledShoe22
    Please try the below mentioned steps to reset your tablet.

Power off the device at first. In the next step hold down the Volume Up key for a while.
    While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume Up button.
    Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons. Well done! You should be in the desired mode.
    You can navigate by using the Volume buttons and confirm options by holding the Power key.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Hmmm thanks for the suggestion I just tried to follow the steps and nothing it just turns back on to the intel inside s
  • Holly90
    Holly90 Member Posts: 1 New User
    StabledShoe22 did you find solution?
  • jon_vlc
    jon_vlc Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi everyone,
    I'm also having this issue and I already tried all the normal steps to reset the tablet, but I think those steps only work if your tablet boots with the acer logo, not the intel one...

Also, I already searched for a reset pin, but I cannot find it..
    Can anyone help, please?

My tablet is the B1-730HD version.

Thanks and regards.

• RayKazko613
    RayKazko613 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Disconnect the battery, then reconnect it, turn it on, and some cases they will work.
  • LuisAfonso
    LuisAfonso Member Posts: 1 New User
    How did you solve this issue? My tab one 7 doesn't get past the intel inside logo, also won't hard reset and doesn't have a reset pin hole. Removed the back case to check the battery but left it alone by fear of damaging it. Now, what else can I do?
  • RayKazko613
    RayKazko613 Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited November 2019
    Pierda el temor y con mucho cuidado desconecte la bat. espere unos 10 seg y reconecte. luego nos dice si resolvio.

Lose fear and very carefully disconnect the bat. wait about 10 sec and reconnect. Then he tells us if he resolved.
    Edited by,
    Acer-Harvey.
  • Valentin85
    Valentin85 Member Posts: 2 New User
    hello, my tablet lights up in the attached picture and so it stays. I can't go in to make a hard reset. what can i make them work?
  • josa
    josa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Disconnected the battery, waited for a minute, reconnect it... and stuck again in Intel Inside logo... No body is letting to this issue, nor Acer. May be good to never by from Acer again.....
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Press the power button until it shuts fully off. Press and hold the volume button and while holding it press and hold the power button. When the text appears on the screen (tiny text) you can release the buttons. From the menu you move up and down with the volume buttons and select with the power. Have it do a full reset and see if it'll come back.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Valentin85
    Valentin85 Member Posts: 2 New User
    press the volume and power buttons but do nothing, it still appears at home
  • billsey
    Try the other volume button, I can never remember whether it's volume up or down that you hold while doing the power...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RippedOffbyAce12
    RippedOffbyAce12 Member Posts: 2 New User

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD NEVER SUPPORT ACER BECAUSE THEY WONT SUPPORT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I have the same problem and so have almost every tablet type they have. Are you going to help us Acer??! Or just keep taking our money? Tried everything including disconnecting battery, recovery is not accessible either, volume up and down dont work for us, seems like you guy’s updated us and took away our tablets when we cant afford new ones… HORRIBLE COMPANY.

• RippedOffbyAce12
    RippedOffbyAce12 Member Posts: 2 New User

They will just keep ignoring us???

• billsey

The B1-730 model was released in 2014. Android phones and tablets aren't designed to run for years and years, which is why Google typically has a three year support period for the hardware. The tablets use inexpensive soldered in drives and when the drive eventually fails (there are limits to the number or writes that can be performed) the tablet is gone without either an expensive surface mount rework to put a new drive in place or a motherboard swap. It's just the nature of the beast.