sel disk x
    clean
    convert gpt
    create partition primary
    format fs = ntfs quick
    assign
    Then go to the Acer care center and do this:
    https://youtu.be/cCmAOwRYNwY
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PourquoiMoo
    PourquoiMoo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks a lot and my SSD is gpt now.

I just can't understand why some guys can use clone app. (like EaseUs Todo Backup) to clone the system disk easily and successful .
    as this video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWoZDzsIaQ&feature=youtu.be

• When you cloned, did you even select the smaller esd and erecovery partitions? Also, have you tried the video tip I provided you?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jether
    Jether Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, I install a  Micron 250G /M.2 SATA。 And I clone  system disk success
    Here's the problem 
    I into BIOS and can find the SSD in Information Page。

But can't find the SSD in Boot Priority order

How can I do now?
    Help me please
    We have same issue.. how did u resolved the problem?