Random restarts no BSOD during light tasks on a new Predator Triton 500 PT515-51

Citrouille
Citrouille Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone,

As the title says, I've encountered some restarts/reboot on my 2 weeks old Predator Triton 500 (i7 9750h RTX 2060 windows 10 1903, all the updates up to date).
It happened when I was watching somes twitch streams and some movies. Weirdly enough, when the first crash happens, a second one occured 15 minutes after.
I went to the event viewer to see a Kernel error 41 which seems logical. I downloaded Whocrashed which revealed nothing on the rapport and the BIOS was up to date. I reinstalled windows, disable the fast boot on the BIOS, updated my drivers and then few days later it happened again. First I had to restart the computer after leaving sleep mode and a few hours later, I encountered the same black screen/restart again. Also followed by another restart 15 minutes later. Once again with no stress on the machine with a temp around 45°C. Half of the crash were under undervolting though -0,133v (i used a profile on the facebook group found here), but if i can play the last call of duty without any issues and I had the same restarts without the undervolting, I would say that it might be not related.

Thank you in advance for your help. Have a nice day (sorry for the english, not my first tongue).

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Citrouille
    Thank you for your answer.
    I think I did the update but just to be sure, I've just done it. I'll update if or when I get a random reboot. 
    By the way I forgot to mention in my first post, I also reset the battery and the crashes happened when I was plugged and also on battery.
  • Ok! Post the result here!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Citrouille
    Hello, 
    Little update, restarted today one week after the last one while playing Final Fantasy 7 on steam. Same thing occured again. Every possible drivers and updates were done. Alim was plugged, no overheat, nothing. I really don't understand what's going on.
  • Have you checked for any errors while accessing the windows event viewer?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    Yes that's the first thing I checked. As usual there is the Kernel 41 error, some PerfNet and PerfLib Errors. Nothing around the time of the restart. 
  • Does the problem remain when reinstalling windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    It remained. After The first 2 or 3 restarts, I reinstalled windows 10. Since the reinstallation I had 1 freeze and 2 random restarts.
  • You said you updated the drivers. However, did you update the drivers directly from the intel and nvidia website?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    For the nvidia driver yes, for intel I went to the website to update some of them, but I can't remerber which ones and if I updated all the intel drivers from there. Right now I use the Intel driver support assistance. But Acer refuse to update the last Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. It says that the manufacturer didn't authorised it
  • OK! First download the latest version of the intel hd630 driver from the intel website and then disable the wireless network card.
    Go to the device manager and then uninstall and delete the intel hd630 video driver and restart the notebook. Then restart the notebook and install the latest version.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    Update done, hopefully it'll help.
  • Ok! Post the result

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Also, disable core isolation in Windows Defender if it is enabled.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Citrouille
    XdxD said:
    Also, disable core isolation in Windows Defender if it is enabled.
    It was already disabled :/
  • Citrouille

Hello, update 3
    Just crashed again, plugged and I was surfing on chrome. So far whatever i've done a couple of days later it will crash reboot without warning :/

• Do you have access to the windows event viewer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    Hello, Yes I have
  • Do you have any error code in the system tab?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Citrouille
    Yes, I have some errors. Code 41, 2, 11, 13, 17, 69, 131, 1000, 1020, 1023, 1026, 2004, 5005, 7000, 10010
    It's kinda long to list them all.