I am not receiving Youtube notifications from my subscribed videos at the top of my Tablet - iconia8

BigSteel
BigSteel Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I checked all my youtube settings and all is correct but I am not receiving the pop ups at the top anymore-Its an iconia 8 tablet

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    BigSteel said:
    I checked all my youtube settings and all is correct but I am not receiving the pop ups at the top anymore-Its an iconia 8 tablet
    Go to settings, then sound, then notifications here check for youtube app and see if its checked or unchecked. If its unchecked then check the box 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • BigSteel

Tinkerer

Its not just the sound--They dont pop up on top of my tablet the way it used to--I would wake up every moring open up Tablet---The the notifications would start to pop up all along the top of the Tablet----Not lately :-(
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    BigSteel said:
    Its not just the sound--They dont pop up on top of my tablet the way it used to--I would wake up every moring open up Tablet---The the notifications would start to pop up all along the top of the Tablet----Not lately :-(
    Try uninstalling the app and re-install it.

If not go to settings > Apps > click on youtube and force stop & clear cache. Post this re-open the app and check.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • BigSteel

Tinkerer

Dont know why i didnt try that but that may work--MUCH THANKS