How to change Predator mouse DPI? And keyboard? model SM-9627

Reveelh
Reveelh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2019 in Gaming Accessories
so ive been trying to change my mouse model SM-9627's dpi and customize my keyboard but i cant seem to find the predator engine where i can edit mouse and keyboard? 
i tried downloading softwares but it didnt work, can someone please help?
Mouse> mouse model SM-9627
PC> Predator G3-710
please respond ASAP. ty in advance.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    edited October 2019
    Reveelh

Hi,

DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. By changing the DPI, you can instantly adjust pointer speed for precision tasks, such as in-game targeting or photo editing. The greater the number of DPIs, the higher the mouse sensitivity, and the faster the pointer speed. Some mouse models include dedicated buttons (DPI On-the-fly buttons) you can use to instantly adjust your mouse sensitivity (DPI).

Change mouse sensitivity (DPI) settings
    If your mouse has DPI on-the-fly buttons, press one of the DPI On-the-fly buttons to create new settings for each DPI button. The mouse LCD will briefly display the new DPI setting.
    If your mouse doesn’t have DPI on-the-fly buttons, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, select the mouse you are using, click basic settings, locate Sensitivity, make your changes.

Step 1

Please check whether you can use predator sense software on your computer..

Please check whether the info from these links are helpful for

Acer Predator G3-710 gaming keyboard instructions

How do I use my Acer Predator G3-710 gaming keyboard?

https://uk.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41229

https://my.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48227

Using the Predator Gaming Mouse

How do I use my Predator  Gaming mouse?

Setting up your mouse

1. Connect the  mouse to a USB port.
    2. Download the Predator Quartermaster application at http://go.acer.com/quartermaster.
    3. Double-click on the PredatorQuarterMaster.exe file once it has finished downloading.
    4. Follow the instructions on your screen to install the application. You will need to restart your computer to complete the installation process.

Changing the language of the QuarterMaster software

1. Type QuarterMaster in the Windows search box and select the QuarterMaster software
    2. Select the Settings icon.
    3. Choose your language from the drop down list and close the settings menu to save the change.

Adjusting the mouse settings

1. Type QuarterMaster in the Windows search box and select the QuarterMaster software
    2. Select the profile you want to change the settings for.
    3. Choose the setting you want to change from the left menu.
    4. Choose your desired options.
    5. Close the software to save your settings.

Mouse Features

1. Scroll wheel
    2. Left button
    3. Right button
    4. DPI settings
    5. Omron dual switches (50M + 20M)
    6. Optical Sensor
    If the comments are helpful, please click on "like"
    If the comments resolves your issue, please click on "Yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Matheww
    Matheww Member Posts: 1 New User
    i cant figure out how to change the dpi on my predator mouse, i think the mouse is a predator cestus 315. i have the predator sense software but it just lets me customize the rgb and i do have a button on my mouse that lets me change the dpi but i would like to see what exaclty the dpi is. 

PS. ive dopwnloaded quarter master but it also doesnt work.
  • Reggg
    Reggg Member Posts: 1 New User
    Matheww said:
    i cant figure out how to change the dpi on my predator mouse, i think the mouse is a predator cestus 315. i have the predator sense software but it just lets me customize the rgb and i do have a button on my mouse that lets me change the dpi but i would like to see what exaclty the dpi is. 

PS. ive dopwnloaded quarter master but it also doesnt work.
    Same problem here, I believe I have the arc predator mouse. Quartermaster app doesn’t work and I wanna know exactly what dpi I have. Did you ever find the solution?