Nitro AN515-51 0% available (plugged in)

Lifeproblemsnine
Lifeproblemsnine Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

My Nitro AN515-51 battery is not charging...

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    @Lifeproblemsnine

Hi,

Kindly follow steps listed below...

Step 1:  Try Windows x - click on device manager   or  press and hold the windows key and press r .  On the run window - type devmgmt.msc.  

Go to device manager
    On the list of devices
    click on Battery.   Expand Battery.   
    Right click on Battery item line and click on uninstall

Restart the computer and check whether you can charge the battery again

Step 2: 

If the step one doesn't work try to use a alternative charger  and check..

Step 3:

If you are using a removable battery try the following steps.   Turn off the computer.  Remove the power cables and other devices connected.   Turn the laptop upside down.    There will be a unlock switch on the back of computer.   Try to move the switch to the right or left and pull the battery door.  Try to reseat the battery by taking it out and putting it back in.    Connect the power cable and turn on the computer.   Please check whether it is charging properly now.  

Step 4

Power drain test.

Unplug the power cable.   Turn off the computer.  Unplug all the devices.    Turn the laptop upside down.   On the back of laptop there will be a reset hole with a battery symbol.   It is a very tiny hole.   Insert a paper clip or pin and hold it gently for 30 seconds.    Connect all the cables back and turn on the computer and try to charge the battery.

Step 5

If the above steps are not going to work it is time for you to buy a new battery..

If the above comments are helpful click on "like"
    If the above steps resolves the issue click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    @Lifeproblemsnine

Hi,

Kindly follow steps listed below...

Step 1:  Try Windows x - click on device manager   or  press and hold the windows key and press r .  On the run window - type devmgmt.msc.  

Go to device manager
    On the list of devices
    click on Battery.   Expand Battery.   
    Right click on Battery item line and click on uninstall

Restart the computer and check whether you can charge the battery again

Step 2: 

If the step one doesn't work try to use a alternative charger  and check..

Step 3:

If you are using a removable battery try the following steps.   Turn off the computer.  Remove the power cables and other devices connected.   Turn the laptop upside down.    There will be a unlock switch on the back of computer.   Try to move the switch to the right or left and pull the battery door.  Try to reseat the battery by taking it out and putting it back in.    Connect the power cable and turn on the computer.   Please check whether it is charging properly now.  

Step 4

Power drain test.

Unplug the power cable.   Turn off the computer.  Unplug all the devices.    Turn the laptop upside down.   On the back of laptop there will be a reset hole with a battery symbol.   It is a very tiny hole.   Insert a paper clip or pin and hold it gently for 30 seconds.    Connect all the cables back and turn on the computer and try to charge the battery.

Step 5

If the above steps are not going to work it is time for you to buy a new battery..

If the above comments are helpful click on "like"
    If the above steps resolves the issue click on "yes"

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Lifeproblemsnine
    I'll try.
    thank you.

• Lifeproblemsnine
    nope, none of these work

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    nope, none of these work

Try to get access to another charger maybe at a local store and see if it starts charging. It maybe a bad charger. If it doesn't charge then it is the battery

Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Try resetting the battery as in the video:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)