Warranty registration help

2»

Answers

• Juan23
    Juan23 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    here is my experience with the warranty registration. . .
    it was like this for almost 10 minutes.
    and then at the end of it,

every required image that i uploaded was less than 1mb.
    i'm also confused about which field doesn't match.

it's almost 1 month after the purchase and until now i wasn't able to register for the warranty.

• Sir_Percival
    Sir_Percival Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I found I had similar issues, but was success by signing in through the Acer Product Registration app on the start menu.
  • LemuelG
    LemuelG Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi can somebody help me I'm having issues with the submitt warranty, it keeps loading then goes like this.

• khokho
    khokho Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have same issue, can anyone fix this. thanks
    1.JPG 25.9K
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi khokho,

I am sorry to hear you're having issues registering your product, have you tried contacting our local Acer support channels for assistance?   

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • Morpheus5
    Morpheus5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I completed the registration process up until receiving a confirmation email with a link to click to finalize the registration. For over a week now when I try to click the link it says

"Sorry, the system is not available at the moment. Please try again later"

What is going on?

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi Morpheus5,

Sorry for the inconveniences, can you please send me a private message with the serial number of your unit and link sent to your email to finalize the registration?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • kweenyayy
    kweenyayy Member Posts: 4 New User
    I am experiencing the same problem. I've been trying for a few weeks now but is still failing everytime I try. What should I do?
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    kweenyayy

Please contact Acer Support in your region for assistance to register your Acer Product.
    Register Acer Product  : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/register-product
    Acer Philippines :  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact 
    Acer worldwide :  http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

If you face any issues,  please send me a private to message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your unit and link sent to your email to finalize the registration. https://community.acer.com/es/messages/add/Acer-Manny

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • SheerLuck
    SheerLuck Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought a Nitro 5 AN15-52-56VN, about 7 days ago (Dec. 06, 2019) and I also experience the same issue. Please help. 

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    I am sorry to hear this SheerLuck, please send me a private message with the serial number and email address you're trying to register your product. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • imanewbie12
    imanewbie12 Member Posts: 1 New User
    SheerLuck said:
    I bought a Nitro 5 AN15-52-56VN, about 7 days ago (Dec. 06, 2019) and I also experience the same issue. Please help. 

i bought Acer Nitro 5 last January 6, 2020. I also have this issue. Please help!

• @imanewbie12 send mensage private for @Acer-Manny or @Acer-Karp.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    SheerLuck said:

i bought Acer Nitro 5 last January 6, 2020. I also have this issue. Please help!

I am sorry to hear this, have you tried contacting the support numbers?

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • gep
    gep Member Posts: 1 New User
    i also have the same experience. what to do?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    gep said:
    i also have the same experience. what to do?
    I am very sorry to hear this, have you contacted the support lines?
    Please check your PM for more information.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hello all,

We are very sorry to see that you're experiencing this error when trying to register your Acer products. Please make sure of contacting our support channels or numbers listed in the image error below:

Note: This thread will be now closed.

Thank you,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.