Acer Predator PT515-51 - Predator Triton 500 battery problems(Predator PT515-51)

2»

Answers

• Have you tried updating drivers, windows and uefi firmware?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ChocolatePenguin
    ChocolatePenguin Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2019
    Hi
    I have the same laptop and I ran into all of your issues. Firstly, having a higher full charge capacity is actually a good thing! My full charge capacity is almost 86Wh, which is 4Wh more than the advertised capacity. Secondly, I also had the problem where it would say drop from 100% to 94% when I unplug the charger. I reset the bios which seemed to fix it as it hasn't happened to me again. Open BIOS then click F9, Enter, F10, Enter. As for the battery going from 100 to 99%, I don't think there is a fix for that because it still happens to me too even after I reset the battery twice. As for the battery draining, I think it might depend on the game and your settings. I used to notice my battery draining while playing with turbo on on R6S(extremely slowly, though), but for some reason it hasn't drained for a long time (maybe because of the BIOS reset?). I hope this helped.
  • WardenRomeo
    WardenRomeo Member Posts: 97 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Hi
    I have the same laptop and I ran into all of your issues. Firstly, having a higher full charge capacity is actually a good thing! My full charge capacity is almost 86Wh, which is 4Wh more than the advertised capacity. Secondly, I also had the problem where it would say drop from 100% to 94% when I unplug the charger. I reset the bios which seemed to fix it as it hasn't happened to me again. Open BIOS then click F9, Enter, F10, Enter. As for the battery going from 100 to 99%, I don't think there is a fix for that because it still happens to me too even after I reset the battery twice. As for the battery draining, I think it might depend on the game and your settings. I used to notice my battery draining while playing with turbo on on R6S(extremely slowly, though), but for some reason it hasn't drained for a long time (maybe because of the BIOS reset?). I hope this helped.
    Hello! 
    I had the same problem on mine, now the laptop is being repaired because I had 2 second problems, wifi card not working and screen turning off randomly while playing. I don't know what is wrong with this laptop and I'm hesitating whether I buy the same laptop one more time or changing for a more secure one?!
  • In my opinion, I suggest that you try to trade with the supplier or dealer.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)