SSD shows in BIOS but not in disk management. AN515-52-50WX

biaooooo
biaooooo Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I bought an ADATA SX8200 PRO 512GB and insert to my AN515-52-50WX. it shows in the BIOS it has been installed but when i tried to initialize it in disk management i couldn't find the ssd that i looking for. anyone can help please?

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It would be interesting to let you know if sata mode is in ahci or rst with optane.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• MaClane
    Good evening biaooooo !

Starting with the basics:
    Have you converted SSD to GPT?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• biaooooo
    hi MaClane, i cant really find my ssd in disk management? is there other ways of doing this?
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Besides colleague maclane's tip, you can check using the windows disk manager:
    Resultado de imagem para disk manager
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    According to the user, the disk manager does not identify the SSD.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• biaooooo
    edited September 2019
    MaClane said:
    after i typed in "list disk" it shows there is only one drive which is the system drive i'm using now.

• biaooooo
    btw my SSD has been found by Intel rapid storage, but the status is "unknown"
  • MaClane
    Have you tried simply removing the SSD and reinstalling?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It would be interesting to let you know if sata mode is in ahci or rst with optane.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• biaooooo
    thanks egy & MaClane for helping, i just reformatted the whole laptop and now i'm satisfied with the new ssd, thanks again to you both.
  • Ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MaClane
    biaooooo said:
    thanks egy & MaClane for helping, i just reformatted the whole laptop and now i'm satisfied with the new ssd, thanks again to you both.

Glad to have resolved!
    Needing help, just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™