New BIOS Firmware 1.16 Nitro AN515-42 |Changelog?

C3lv1c3
C3lv1c3 Member Posts: 48 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Release Note:
1. Update PI 1.1.0.8 code for RS6.
2. Update battery support table.

---->

My questions to the new BIOS Update:
What does this changelog exactly mean (translation for noobs?)

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • vkk
    vkk Member Posts: 82 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited September 2019
     It's not clear from the link what is RS6 & battery table .And if the changes fix something or can break something .@egydiocoelho Do you have more info.

Seeing that recent bios update of   An515-52 has broken many users  systems , this is  a nervous looking update
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    vkk said:
     It's not clear from the link what is RS6 & battery table .And if the changes fix something or can break something .@egydiocoelho Do you have more info.

Seeing that recent bios update of   An515-52 has broken many users  systems , this is  a nervous looking update

I have your model and I updated to v1.16, no problems it seems very stable  and no problems with 1.16 have been reported. Shame about the AN515-52 BIOS update, hope they fix it soon. If this helps please click YES

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder
    edited September 2019
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • kowabungga
    kowabungga Member Posts: 1 New User
    My version is currently 1.06. Should I update directly to this latest version? Is it safe? 
  • Is your computer experiencing any RS6 compatibility issues?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    My version is currently 1.06. Should I update directly to this latest version? Is it safe? 

What is your exact model number AN515-** because this topic refers to the AN515-42

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• khush001
    khush001 Member Posts: 1 New User
    What about battery backup you are getting on ans-515-42 model on decent usage
  • andylb
    khush001 said:
    What about battery backup you are getting on ans-515-42 model on decent usage

Please start a new Topic for your question. This Topic is already marked SOLVED, thank you

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★