Acer Spin 3 SP314-52-51UL - Keyboard backlight not working

Shashi8782vp
Shashi8782vp Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello im im shashitha,

I got a gift from my uncle on 19th july 2019..that is acer acer spin3 how ever when i was using it i thought keyboard backlight use more power...then i disabled or i i have done something wrong ...now on 10th September i try to switch on keyboard backlight using funtion keys.....but now its not working...only a one month gone....
My uncle bought acer spin 3 from Dubai...but im living in sri lanka how ever i asked sri lankan acer distributor s how can i purchase the warranty but they telling sti lanka they cnt purchase the warranty i don't know what to do....

Pls help me how to fix this problem????

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-7kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shashi8782vp

Tinkerer

Sp314 - 52- 51UL
  • Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shashi8782vp

Tinkerer

What happened if i reset the internal battery
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer