KBL Aquila_KL (U3E1)

rajnishg
rajnishg Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys,
      My travelmate laptop has a motherboard of KBL Aquila_KL (U3E1), I wanna know whether it supports SSD of M.2 slot or not?

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    According to the Service Manual, there is a M2 2280 slot that supports only ssd sata 3. However, I suggest you if this slot is present in your notebook:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    So there is definitely a 2280 m2 slot installed in your notebook. If my answer resolved your issue, click yes to accept it!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    sorry,but where do i find that??
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    TravelMate P2510-MG
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    According to the Service Manual, there is a M2 2280 slot that supports only ssd sata 3. However, I suggest you if this slot is present in your notebook:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    Can you send me this pdf
  • Unfortunately Acer does not allow the publication of these documents. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    Sorry brother but my notebook doesn't have M.2 slot i just checked :/
  • Can you send a picture of the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    Here is the pic of motherboard
  • rajnishg

Hey there a slot is present and written 180206 on it I guess it is it the one I marked
  • I think it is a 2280 m2 door, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    yes, i think so
  • rajnishg
    Anyway thanks for the help :)
  • Now where is the ssd fixing screw?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    i dont know i think i should buy one
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    So there is definitely a 2280 m2 slot installed in your notebook. If my answer resolved your issue, click yes to accept it!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    hey can you check one thing for me
    whether it supports NMVe ssd or not
  • Check here:
    Solid State drive 0M.2 2280 128GB/256GB SATA SSD (SATA 3.0)M.2 2280 256GB/512GB NVMe SSD (PCIe Gen3 x 4) (P459-G2-M/P459-G2-MG only)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rajnishg
    Hey brother,
      I installed a ssd NVMe to my notebook and loaded the OS on ssd formatting the old harddrive, but the problem is that the ssd doesn't shows up in the boot sequence. How to make ssd show up in boot sequence.