Upgrading laptops Hardware. ACER NITRO SPIN 5

Jackson_Martìnez
Jackson_Martìnez Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Sir, 
I have an ACER NITRO SPIN 5 convertible Gaming Notebook accuiped with 8 Gigs of RAM, INTEL core i5 8250u processor, 4Gigs of Nvidia GeForce GTX-1050 GPU Memory 1Tb of hard disk space. 
Sir there are few questions of me on UPGRADING my laptop.
1. Can I upgrade the screen panel to 120hz 'n' 4k.
2. Can I install SSD in this laptop without removing my existing HDD. If yes than how can i transfer my window 10 system from HDD to SSD.
3. Can I upgrade my processor.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    This your model is np515-51?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    1) About the display, does this model have a touch screen?
    3) The processor cannot be updated.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    However, I'm not sure if this model is touchscreen.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    This your model is np515-51?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jackson_Martìnez

Tinkerer

edited September 2019
    Yes the model number of my laptop is NP515-51.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    1) About the display, does this model have a touch screen?
    3) The processor cannot be updated.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jackson_Martìnez

Tinkerer

Yes Sir, It has a touch panel of a resolution of 1080 pixels
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    However, I'm not sure if this model is touchscreen.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Please do not accept all the answers.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jackson_Martìnez

Tinkerer

Sure sir I won't, and thanks for you help.

• I would also like the exact model of your display:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer