How I can place a complain about Acer Aspire R5-571TG-78G8?

JPRouvier
JPRouvier Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2019 in Swift and Spin Series
The motherboard is burnout after 18months of usage

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon JPRouvier !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    How did you identify the burning of the motherboard?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JPRouvier
    edited September 2019
    Notebook model R5-571TG-78G8
    SNID *************

The local official Acer technical support in Uruguay "CNS" verified the problem, they told me that the mother board cannot be repaired

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]
  • MaClane
    If the local representative Acer has performed the proper interventions and it has been found that the motherboard has been damaged, it is no longer under legal warranty, but only purchased another.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JPRouvier
    My question is: how and where to place a claim regarding a bad Acer product (notebook Aspire R15)?
  • MaClane
    Fact: Any electronic device as well as its parts may present a problem during the service life.
    Be it with months or years.
    This does not characterize as a "bad product"

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• JPRouvier
    A notebook that cost $900 and last only 18 months I consider a "bad product"
    If Acer has a place where complains are collect, there might be more than one complain pointing to the same product, and this confirms that there is something wrong 
    My question continues to be the same: How can I make a complain about Acer Aspire R15? 
  • MaClane
    Get in touch with official Acer channels in your area:

https://www.acer.com/ac/es/AR/content/support

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Gaspar0123
    Gaspar0123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How can I make a complaint against the hungarian Acer support?

I purchased a laptop in april the 15th (in an official acer shop Budapest) and it appeared it's a wrong one - the laptop can't switch on after several attempts.
    If once it can't turn on after there is no way to turn it on again.

I took it back to the shop where bought it 2 times but they couldn't make it work and they didn't change it. After I had to take it to the hungarian official acer service 7 times (!) and as they couldn't repair it either (when I got it home 7 times I couldn't switch it on after one or two attempts) I had to send it to Bruno (central europian service) 3 times they simply couldn't repair it till Today. The laptop is still there we are waiting for the 3rd motherboard change since a month.

I couldn't use the laptop at all from the time I bought it 6 months ago !!! It spent more time in Acer service places than with me (all together 10 times what means around three month in services). I do think it's just not a fair service from the Acer side.

I asked several times the hungarian Acer to reconsider my case (based on its provable half year history of my wrong laptop) as I haven't got the chance to work on my (Acer predator Helios 300) high end laptop at all. The only thing they are good for to pass my laptop to the service and wait...Honestly I haven't experienced anything like this from any other brand ever in my life - I bought a laptop for 2000 USD and I can't use it since the next day I bought it and Acer don't give a ***** about it - I haven't got a chance to do anything...it's just simply shocking.

Could you please give me a contact of a brand manager or anybody who cares what a consumer thinks about Acer services? That would be great!

Thanks, Gaspar
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Unfortunately, this is a community support board and doesn't provide a direct link to Acer support. I can ask the moderators to see your message but likely they won't be able to escalate to the appropriate people...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited November 2021
    How can I make a complaint against the hungarian Acer support?

I purchased a laptop in april the 15th (in an official acer shop Budapest) and it appeared it's a wrong one - the laptop can't switch on after several attempts.
    If once it can't turn on after there is no way to turn it on again.

I took it back to the shop where bought it 2 times but they couldn't make it work and they didn't change it. After I had to take it to the hungarian official acer service 7 times (!) and as they couldn't repair it either (when I got it home 7 times I couldn't switch it on after one or two attempts) I had to send it to Bruno (central europian service) 3 times they simply couldn't repair it till Today. The laptop is still there we are waiting for the 3rd motherboard change since a month.

I couldn't use the laptop at all from the time I bought it 6 months ago !!! It spent more time in Acer service places than with me (all together 10 times what means around three month in services). I do think it's just not a fair service from the Acer side.

I asked several times the hungarian Acer to reconsider my case (based on its provable half year history of my wrong laptop) as I haven't got the chance to work on my (Acer predator Helios 300) high end laptop at all. The only thing they are good for to pass my laptop to the service and wait...Honestly I haven't experienced anything like this from any other brand ever in my life - I bought a laptop for 2000 USD and I can't use it since the next day I bought it and Acer don't give a ***** about it - I haven't got a chance to do anything...it's just simply shocking.

Could you please give me a contact of a brand manager or anybody who cares what a consumer thinks about Acer services? That would be great!

Thanks, Gaspar
    Gaspar0123 i would advise you to contact acer support from your own country and make a formal complaint and keep escalating it up to the highest possible the other patch to go its to find out which is the country regulatory consumer authority and also raise a complaint to them as it was said above this community its not a acer support direct channel we are just normal users like yourself here voluntarily on our own free time we do not work for acer in any way the acer staff here that manages the community will only intervene if necessary as they arent able to do much from their side either because they arent assigned to the country in question they are mainly US/CA and Latin America but maybe someone can guide you to the correct place good luck :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/