Quality Control

rhettrabbit
rhettrabbit Member Posts: 1 New User
I have been unable to find an email address and I don't have a technical issue necessarily.  What I have is a laptop that came out of the box brand new, with issues.  A broken key that I fixed myself because I've had to send laptops back before with similar issues, only to receive a product with even more little things messed up that I can fix myself but shouldn't have to.  Now a few months later, I'm finding an audio jack that doesn't work. Maybe if I had not gone a few years without laptops I'd be more inclined to spend weeks of time (and shipping fees) without my new machine in the process of sending it back, waiting for it to return, rebuilding all the settings on the new one.  When I should be able to just spend $700 bucks and get a product that works 100% when it arrives, the first time.

Comments

• Azeraph
    Azeraph Member Posts: 6 New User
    Yeah man. That's a negative stress, negative profit point. It means the value you put upon a product is lessened and it brings a negative point against the money you've just spent for something that should work right out of the box. That deserves instant replacement that they should take on.

I wonder how many people out there have there feeling impinged upon when they hear their prized product manufacturer can be just like anyone else.