Is the nitro5 model capable of raid0 configuration?

Vermmer
Vermmer Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Installing two nvme m.2 drives Raid setup option does not appear in BIOS Only three options can be set, ahci and RST with optane (premium).
The installed drive is 2 pm981

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vermmer

Tinkerer

edited September 2019
    That link is useless to me at all, I need a BIOS picture with RAID 0 installed or installing. so I can ask my national service center for error correction.

my laptop model an515-54 and bios version 1.0.5 I want to know exactly if there was a RAID option in the past or not in the past

• Is the sata mode function in uefi-bios in ahci or rst with optane? To enable raid mode, you must select the rst with optane option.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Vermmer

Tinkerer

That link is useless to me at all, I need a BIOS picture with RAID 0 installed or installing. so I can ask my national service center for error correction.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019
    To enable raid mode, you must select the rst with optane option in sata mode.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Vermmer said:

Please be respectful, we are users just like you trying to help in our own free time

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Vermmer

Tinkerer

andylb said:
    Vermmer said:

Please be respectful, we are users just like you trying to help in our own free time
    Sorry, I didn't know the context was rude by using the translator.

And I solved the problem. Set to rst with optane in Bios, boot to window 10, and set up RAID0 using IRST
  • Vermmer

Tinkerer

edited September 2019

And I solved the problem. Set to rst with optane in Bios, boot to window 10, and set up RAID0 using IRST

Do you happen to know the difference between rst with optane and rst premium with optane?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited September 2019
    This is exactly what I had told you here:
    Is the sata mode function in uefi-bios in ahci or rst with optane? To enable raid mode, you must select the rst with optane option.
    Check here too: https://www.win-raid.com/t3220f23-quot-Intel-RST-Premium-quot-new-Storage-Controller-BIOS-option.html#msg53362

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Vermmer

Tinkerer

• Vermmer

Tinkerer