NitroSense won't fully install

Jelloxo
Jelloxo Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
recently my NitroSense stopped reacting, and wouldn't open so I tried reinstalling it. first I tried resetting in pc options and uninstalling there but whole system would freeze, so I tried "iobit uninstaller",
After succesfull uninstallation I tried installing NitroSense once more, installator said that it was succesfull and NitroSense is installed but I cannot find the NitroSense.exe even using searching option, there is no NitroSense here either even though it's installed
all files seem to be installed as on picture here:
but whenever I try to open PSLauncher or any other of those aplications even as administrator it won't react
downloaded nitro installer from acer official website. I believe that problems with uninstallation might be one of causes

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are you using windows version 1903? Also, have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the model of your notebook? Have you tried installing version 3126 by changing the name Predator PH315-52 to the name of your notebook? Example: Change Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-51.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jelloxo

Tinkerer

my pc is laptop nitro AN515-42
  • OK! Install the version I sent you and change the folder name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-42. You must uninstall the old version.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

ok I'll try this
  • Jelloxo

Tinkerer

It's not working as the error says that it's not working on my pc
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

it's still not working, it won't appear in task manager and launching exe won't install
  • After extracting the file, did you install it through appxbundle?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

appxbundle?
  • Yes my friend. Open the file nitrosensev3.1 and install appxbundle.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

edited August 2019
    you mean this?
    I got error, used the link for fix and used instructions showed there, everything is working properly, but nitroSense still won't install
  • Install the plik appxbundle

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

I get this error:
    Deployment Add operation with target volume C: on Package AcerIncorporated.NitroSenseV31_3.1.3001.0_neutral_~_48frkmn4z8aw4 from:  (604048bcc7ff4e078f77a3d59aaf2474.appxbundle)  failed with error 0x80070490. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues. (0x80070490)

and the link that is mentioned here is not helping
  • Jelloxo

Tinkerer

when I tried it with predaor sense it got installed
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are you using windows version 1903? Also, have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

there is a newer version of windows I'll intall it and try again
  • I would choose to reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jelloxo

Tinkerer

old windows version was the cause after updating nitroSense installed. Thank you for help egydiocoelho
  • You are Welcome my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer