Hi there ...

Aamer
Aamer Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi there... I faced a problem recently when I was playing game on Nitro 5 when the low battery notification came up .. As soon as I connected the charger ... Laptop was off .. not shutdown ..was just off ..  now it is not powering back on nor it is showing any charging light on .. nothing .. it is just completely off 
can you guys help me out here 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @Aamer
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Aamer
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

it did it .. but again nothing is happening ... no charging indicator light On ...  it is software issue or a hardware issue 
  • Jack22
    @Aamer
    Try different charger and check and also try to uninstall the battery driver and restart the unit. Try the below step as well
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. 
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

• Aamer
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    Try different charger and check and also try to uninstall the battery driver and restart the unit. Try the below step as well
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. 
    Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Bro the unit is not getting power On .. that the point ..  Laptop is dead silent .. No power On .. no power On indicator .. no charging point indicator 
  • Jack22
    @Aamer
    Than it might be some hardware issue, if the unit is under warranty please send it to Acer repair center.
    Check the below to find the Acer repair center for your location
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

• Aamer
    Jack22 said:
    @Aamer
    Than it might be some hardware issue, if the unit is under warranty please send it to Acer repair center.
    Check the below to find the Acer repair center for your location
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

thank you for your help 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    NEVER game on battery power only, modern gaming laptops including the Nitro 5 are not designed to reach High Performance on battery power. Battery must be charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT plugged in to the AC while gaming. I know this doesn't solve your problem but it might avoid it in the future

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Aamer
    andylb said:
    NEVER game on battery power only, modern gaming laptops including the Nitro 5 are not designed to reach High Performance on battery power. Battery must be charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEPT plugged in to the AC while gaming. I know this doesn't solve your problem but it might avoid it in the future
    thank you .. and for this it has to be next time😄
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    @Aamer Thankyou for the thankyou, if I helped please click YES on my answer, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★