Acer Nitro 5 AN515 - 52

Noobmaster24
Noobmaster24 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I've tried assassin's creed unity and warframe on steam, but somehow both games were forcibly closed. Anyone knew what's wrong with my laptop ?

Answers

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited August 2019
    You need to give us a few more details but here are some suggestions, it could be a problem with Steam.
    Make sure you game with your battery charged to 100% BEFORE gaming and KEEP it plugged in while gaming
    Next update your Nvidia drivers here https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
    Then make sure to go to your Nvidia control panel and Click the Program Settings tab and under Preferred Graphics Processor tab select the Nvidia GPU for each game on high Performance. Make sure under the Global Settings tab it has Auto Select enabled

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Noobmaster24

Tinkerer

I already did, it works at first but after a few minutes it suddenly closed again. Additionally when it got closed, i checked the temperature and idk why it get so hot.
  • Noobmaster24

Tinkerer

Oh and I installed my game on ssd (added myself through official service)
  • TectNoob
    TectNoob Member Posts: 3 New User

i have the the acer nitro 5 i might be able to help 

• TectNoob
    TectNoob Member Posts: 3 New User
    i had that issue at one point 

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    I already did, it works at first but after a few minutes it suddenly closed again. Additionally when it got closed, i checked the temperature and idk why it get so hot.

What temperature was it?

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Noobmaster24

Tinkerer

andylb said:

What temperature was it?
    Idk, I only knew by touching the exterior fan when my game suddenly closed.