Laptop screen is bright but blank on turning it on.

Nitin11Katiyar
Nitin11Katiyar Member Posts: 6 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer E5-551G-T1Z8 has stopped just after showing a blue screen and since Then when I turn it on it just shows a bright screen nothing else is shown.
Please tell me the problem?tell me the solutions also.

Answers

• Can you upload a screenshot of the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nitin11Katiyar
    this is the problem I am facing with my laptop also it's fan is not working properly it's running with a much lower speed than before.
  • Try a power reset. To do this, disconnect the notebook from the socket and then disconnect the lithium battery. Then press the power button for thirty seconds.
    However, it is very likely to be a hardware problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nitin11Katiyar
    I did that many times but this solution doesn't work.
  • Please do not accept the answers without solving the problem. Is the image displayed on an external monitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nitin11Katiyar
    What image?
  • Have you checked if windows is displayed on an external monitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nitin11Katiyar
    No it wasn't displayed.
    By the way I have given my laptop to a repair shop.
    I want to know if he will be able to access my laptop or not as there are some important files.? Laptop was password protected.
  • There will always be ways to find out a password. That's why I suggest you back it up before you take it to the repair shop.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer