How do I select headphones and microphone in whenever I plug my headset?

Marte7777
Marte7777 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Whenever I plug my headset a window shows up asking what type of device I just plugged in. I usually select headphones but this option makes me unable to use the built-in mic in the headset. I can't find the microphone of the headset in the device manager or in the recording tab in the sound window.

Answers

• Hi! What this exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. Check here too:

Also make sure you have realtek audio console installed as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Marte7777
    Marte7777 Member Posts: 2 New User
    This didn't help, I have an Aspire 7 A715-72G-74MN. I've tried every option that appears on the popup but the pc only detects the built-in mics in the laptop and the virtual one.
  • Does your notebook have realtek audio console installed?
    Resultado de imagem para realtek audio console
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)