No bootable device ACER ES11-32-C7XC

Churchikk
Churchikk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys, newbie here, I just want to seek help. I have an ACER ES11-32-C7XC. It originally came with EndlessOS and I've replaced it with a new HDD since the original (the one that comes with EndlessOS) got stolen :(. Anyways, I replaced the hdd with a new one and was planning to install win10 x64, but i cant seem to boot the Flash Drive with win10 installer. Btw, I made the bootable drive using Rufus, GPT partition scheme for UEFI, FAT32. Thank you in advance, hope somebody can help me. I already disabled secired boot as well and enable F12 boot menu. 

Answers

• I would like to know how the original hdd was stolen? Also, try setting the USB stick like this:

Then extract iso x64 from windows to the flash drive.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Churchikk
    Churchikk Member Posts: 2 New User
    I would like to know how the original hdd was stolen? Also, try setting the USB stick like this:

Then extract iso x64 from windows to the flash drive.

Sorry for the late reply. Well, I removed the HDD once just to clean it up including the ram and blow it with air, unfortunately, I left it at my workshop outside my house and I've done some other things, hours later, it's already missing. Thanks for the tip btw! Will I do this before or after I make a bootable pendrive using Rufus? Thanks! 
  • You do not need to use rufus. Just set the flash drive by cmd as administrator.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)