Card Reader Aspire E5 571

Downhill
Downhill Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Aspire E5 571. Device Manager says card reader is working OK. Card read does not show up in Disc manager or my computer. Disabled and re-enabled. drivers up to date. It all used to work.
Not a card problem. Just the reader is hiding and won't come out to play.

Best Answer

• Downhill
    Answer ✓
    have retried different sd adapter. Now working OK. It was the brand new Samsung at fault. thanks for your efforts. Sorry to have wasted your time

Answers

• Does the memory card appear in disk manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Downhill
    The only trace of the card reader is in Device Manager under Memory Technology Devices where it assures me "this device is working properly". Otherwise there is no trace of the reader or card anywhere else. Nothing but hard disc and CD-Rom in Disc Managment.
  • Is the memory card not locked here? 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Downhill
    It is unlocked
  • Have you tested with another memory card?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Downhill
    Makes no difference.
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Downhill
    Answer ✓
    have retried different sd adapter. Now working OK. It was the brand new Samsung at fault. thanks for your efforts. Sorry to have wasted your time
  • Great my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer