Windows key spin SP111-31-C2W3

daerobi
daerobi Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My motherboard in my Acer spin SP111-31-C2W3 took a ***** and I am going to get another one for it how can I put the Windows 10 back on it because of the serial number ?

Answers

• Hello! The serial is recorded in uefi. Also, have you tried reinstalling windows by doing the hard reset?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • daerobi
    Well what happened was I flashed a new bios update to it and waited for about 30 minutes it never rebooted so it was a bios update failure.
    So a new motherboard that has a EMMC 32 gig but no Windows installation on it and plus the new motherboard is going to have a new serial number on it so it would be a hardware change is there any way that I can get the old serial number that the laptop was purchased it had Windows 10 home 64 bit or will I have to buy a system builders Windows 10 OEM ?
  • Make sure you can copy the serial key with the productkey program.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • daerobi
    How am I going to copy the key when the computer won't even boot up I have the serial number of the computer that the motherboard doesn't work no more. 
  • daerobi
    Plus it's been down for awhile so I deleted the computer from my Microsoft account 
  • OK! I understood what you said. First check this user's tip and make sure windows is activated correctly: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/711928/#Comment_711928

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• daerobi
    Ok I haven't bought the new motherboard yet but I want to get as much information as possible because I don't want to have to buy another Windows 
  • daerobi
    Hardware failure motherboard 
  • Does this motherboard still work? Have you tried disconnecting the rtc battery to check if the display shows picture?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer