another question about my Acer Chromebook 15 laptop

theresa777
theresa777 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello yes I have another question I had hp windows 10 laptop for a few years so of course, it is understandable why I am asking so many questions about my Acer Chromebook 15 laptop  it doesn't have windows on it also but I want to make sure I take good care of this and 
 it up to date so my question is do I need to get an app that updates drivers and an app to tuneup 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    hello yes I have another question I had hp windows 10 laptop for a few years so of course, it is understandable why I am asking so many questions about my Acer Chromebook 15 laptop  it doesn't have windows on it also but I want to make sure I take good care of this and 
     it up to date so my question is do I need to get an app that updates drivers and an app to tuneup 

There is no need of app updates as this happens very less in chrome devices and most of the time your chrome automatically updates apps and operating system.

But coming to chrome updates, you will be notified on to bottom right corner next to time with an orange/amber upward arrow icon. That way you can update your chrome. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • IvorTollah
    IvorTollah Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    You might also find this video useful:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGs-CekbhY