Predator Helios 300 - G3-572 - My laptop is not charging after 84% and it even shutting down at 30%.

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    1. Since it will be inserted by the Acer Technician, use HWinfo right there after booting your PC to check the wear level. If the battery is new, Wear level would be 0%. 
    2. In simple words, as a battery gets older, it loses capacity. If the battery's capacity when new was 4000 mAh, and its current capacity is only 3600 mAh (90% of new), then it has a battery wear level of 10%.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Preadtor
    Preadtor Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    can any one keep a link where i can buy laptop battery online(india)
  • XdxD
    Preadtor said:
    can any one keep a link where i can buy laptop battery online(india)
    Ask in Acer Support.
  • Preadtor
    I believe the only solution is battery replacement. Remember that partnumber may vary, but the voltage must be the same as the original battery.

60001535 PANASONIC 4CELL3.22 Battery PANASONIC AC14B Polymer 4S1P ATL 4 cell 3220mAh Main COMMON KT.00405.005

60032811 LGC 4CELL3.22 Battery LGC AC14B (5.5mm) Prismatic 4S1P LGC 4 cell 3220mAh Main COMMON (KT.0040G.004 add Acer logo) KT.0040G.006

What are these part numbers.....
  • These are the battery partnumbers for your model. Have you tried contacting Acer technical support in India?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nguyentuanpc
    nguyentuanpc Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓
    The battery is too much bottle and needs replacing

-----------------------------------
    Laptop Gaming giá rẻ Tphcm
  • Preadtor
    edited August 2019
    Can I use this battery for some more days until it detroys whole (like battery stops working). like tell if it harms any other parts in laptop if I use this battery, I will replace it today ...????
    @egydiocoelho
    @nguyentuanpc
    @XdxD

• XdxD
    Preadtor said:
    Can I use this battery for some more days until it detroys whole (like battery stops working). like tell if it harms any other parts in laptop if I use this battery, I will replace it today ...????
    @egydiocoelho
    @nguyentuanpc
    @XdxD

Don't know for sure but get it replaced as soon as possible.
  • A bad battery may damage the hardware. In addition, today's notebooks work best with a good battery, as these models also use battery power to provide more performance.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Preadtor
    edited August 2019
    i came to buy a new battery today its showing the wear level is 1.3
    Is it ok to have this at starting itself .

Please reply fast....I have to buy it
  • You have to buy a battery that has the same voltage as the original battery. Also, you must calibrate it.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    this is the latest battery info check and tell

• In my opinion, the new battery is fine, but it needs to be calibrated.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    Like how to calibrate.....

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    Ok thanks .....
    After battery calibration ....like how can I use my system .....like I have charge to 100 % and then remove battery and charge it again untill it comes to 30%.....
    Is this above ok or can I use my laptop even at charge after 100%..???
  • Ideally, you should use your notebook with the power adapter plugged in and 100% battery, so you can play. However, it is important that you use up to 30% battery power from time to time so that the battery meter is not out of calibration.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    No, not during playing games like other time also can I use my laptop at charge even after 100%
  • XdxD
    edited August 2019
    Preadtor said:
    No, not during playing games like other time also can I use my laptop at charge even after 100%
    Yes. Even while reading study material, I keep it always charged.
  • Preadtor
    Like I asked so many about this . .   
    They said that the battery will be damaged if we use it even on charge after 100%.
    They said to use like after 100% charge don't keep charge untill it teaches 30%....

And one more thing how are the cycles counted (charge or discharge cycles)......