Predator Helios 300 - G3-572 - My laptop is not charging after 84% and it even shutting down at 30%.

Preadtor
Preadtor Member Posts: 40 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited August 2019 in Predator Laptops
my laptop is not chaging after 84% and it even shutting down at 30%.
charger keeps connecting and disconnecting automatically. I've tried resetting the battery, changing charging ports, Uninstalling the drivers, Draining and charging it back again however the problem still persists. After draining my battery I did charge it up and it was working perfectly until it hit 84% when the problem again started. The problem starts occurring as soon as it hits 84%

Best Answers

• nguyentuanpc
    nguyentuanpc Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓
    The battery is too much bottle and needs replacing

-----------------------------------
    Laptop Gaming giá rẻ Tphcm
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Preadtor said:
    Ok thank you...😇😇

Is battery calibration must ...for my new battery...
    @egydiocoelho

Yes, it is. Calibrate it when its new, then you don't need to perform later.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    @XdxD Sometimes it is necessary to calibrate the battery even after purchase so that the battery meter in windows shows the correct charge capacity.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the notebook model? Example an515-51-75kz. Also, have you tried calibrating the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Preadtor
    edited August 2019
    its acer predator helios 300 (G3-572)
    yes i have done battery calibration.
    @egydiocoelho

• Are you using windows version 1809 or 1903? Have you tried restoring to a point prior to the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    edited August 2019
    my laptop is not chaging after 84% and it even shutting down at 30%.
    charger keeps connecting and disconnecting automatically. I've tried resetting the battery, changing charging ports, Uninstalling the drivers, Draining and charging it back again however the problem still persists. After draining my battery I did charge it up and it was working perfectly until it hit 84% when the problem again started. The problem starts occurring as soon as it hits 84%

acer predator helios 300 (G3-572)
  • Preadtor
    its 1903 version.
    whats meant by this(restoring to a point prior to the problem)
    @egydiocoelho

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Please do not post multiple threads and private messages on the same issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Please do not post multiple threads and private messages on the same issue. Please confine this issue to this thread. Thank you. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Use system restore and choose a date prior to the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    i have done resetting my pc also.

and one thing there is an app called acer care center ->> in that there is a battery option ->>there it is showing a suggestion that->> battery has been degraded due to long term use.

• Your battery may be faulty. However, have you ever tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect it again on the motherboard if your notebook is no longer under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    I haven't disconnected my battery.
    And it's not under warranty.

• Have you downloaded hwinfo64 to check battery conditions?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    I haven't downloaded that once can u send me link to download that.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    Thanks you so much ....
    What I have to do after downloading...???
  • Install it and then go here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    edited August 2019
    once can you check this....

• here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Preadtor
    ok check the one i have posted above
  • Preadtor
    Preadtor said:
    once can you check this....