Can get into bios on aspire desktop

matthew_zenn
matthew_zenn Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
i installed more ram on my computer and need to get into the bios to remap it, but the computer literally won’t let me. I wait for the Acer logo, press esc, it opens a page with a list of items, but then it disappears and boots up. Why is this happening and how can I get into the bios.

Answers

• What is the desktop model? Also, have you pressed the delete key?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • matthew_zenn
    It’s an aspire x1430g, pressing esc/del brings up a list of items that disappear after 2 seconds
  • Have you tried pressing f2 or fn + f2 if your keyboard has the fn key?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • matthew_zenn
    Pressing f2 either isn’t doing anything or freezes the screen, can’t tell which
  • Entering CMOS setup 1. Turn on the computer and the monitor. If the computer is already turned on, close all open applications, then restart the computer. 2. During POST, press Delete. If you fail to press Delete before POST is completed, you will need to restart the computer. The Setup Main menu will be displayed showing the Setup’s menu bar. Use the left and right arrow keys to move between selections on the menu bar. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• matthew_zenn
    Tried that it didn’t give me the option for some reason
  • Can you submit a screenshot of the problem? Also, have you ever tried to remove ram to make sure you can enter bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer