when updating the firmware for hanging up problem , is it correct if i downloadNitro an515 52

Dedigamuwa
Dedigamuwa Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
when updating the firmware for hanging up problem , is it correct if i download the latest one and instal? or does I  have to install each firmware update one by one

Best Answer

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    when updating the firmware for hanging up problem , is it correct if i download the latest one and instal? or does I  have to install each firmware update one by one

Just the latest one my friend, click YES if this answered your question, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• andylb
    Answer ✓

Just the latest one my friend, click YES if this answered your question, thankyou

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• andylb
    Let us know whether the BIOS update corrected your problem, if it didn't give us some details

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Dedigamuwa
    No ,it did not correct the problem, i am pretty disappointed  and unhappy now i have  done all the thing to make this right, I was hoping to do many projects  this laptop and with this problem i cant do nothing and cant trust the machine . So anything i can do to fix the problem or any advice there to me will be very helpful , also its brand new and used by me for very small time, problem was from the beging
  • Could you enter the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-78vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dedigamuwa
    Nitro an515 52
  • Dedigamuwa
    Nitro AN 515 52lv
  • Can you enter the first ten numbers of partnumber? There is no model an515-52-52lv, but the model a515-51g-52lv.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    No ,it did not correct the problem, i am pretty disappointed  and unhappy now i have  done all the thing to make this right, I was hoping to do many projects  this laptop and with this problem i cant do nothing and cant trust the machine . So anything i can do to fix the problem or any advice there to me will be very helpful , also its brand new and used by me for very small time, problem was from the beging

You are still not telling us the EXACT nature of the problem, please be specific because "Hanging up problem" tells us nothing, what is happening? When is it happening? and what are you doing when it happens? Thankyou we need this information in order to help you

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Dedigamuwa
    Snid 90493487534
  • OK! Edit your image by deleting snid and partnumber and leaving only the notebook model visible.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dedigamuwa
    Th problem is , when the laptop was on and i am working it suddenly  freeze without any warning , some time the screen freezes  but sometimes it turn black but it work , icant do nothing , toychpad doesn't  work neither keyboard , any comand doesn't  work but the backlight  of keyboard  works,. 
       Waiting doesn't  change anything  , so l have to press the ow power button  and off it , and it reboot nicely , andafter some time in the nest time same problem occurs
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo? That way you could check if it's a problem with windows 10 or with any specific driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dedigamuwa
    Pressin alt f10, 
    Does it to reinstall windows need the  product key , and does it erase the  files and softwares
  • Dedigamuwa
    model name in the back
  • andylb
    Pressin alt f10, 
    Does it to reinstall windows need the  product key , and does it erase the  files and softwares

It does not need the product key and select "Keep Files" from the menu you are offered, I suspect you have a 3rd party software conflict

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Dedigamuwa
    But it can't  be , problem occured in the first day i bought  , 
  • andylb
    edited July 2019
    It's still possible and right now this is the best advice my friend @egydiocoelho and I can give you. It is possible that it shipped with a bad version of Windows 10, after reinstalling run Windows update and let us know how it goes

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Dedigamuwa
    Thank you , and can i have further more information about reinstalling windows, 
    As what might change , what affect , what I need to do that , and what would i loose if or any thing might important

• andylb
    Just select keep files then follow the on screen prompts, you will keep all your personal files pics docs etc. but loose 3rd party software that you installed after purchase but that is easily replaced. Warning it may take several hours to do the install

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer