No New Swift 3 AMD driver update??((SF315-41)

Ecip
Ecip Member Posts: 84 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Has Acer completely given up on providing up to date graphics drivers for the Swift 3 (SF315-41)? Latest available was published almost a year ago! Come on, Acer..... one of the most important things is providing up to date drivers regularly, right next to making solid products and good customer service.

Answers

• Why do you want to update the drivers? Have you tried upgrading them directly from the amd site?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ecip
    Why do you want to update the drivers?

Are you serious?

• I'm asking you this, why amd's current drivers are so bugs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ecip
    I'm asking you this, why amd's current drivers are so bugs.
    Because they are from 2 years ago... hence why I'm looking for an updated version.
    Pretty much have lost all faith in Acer to release up to date drivers... This will seriously impact my decision to purchase another one of their products in the coming months.
  • You can update the drivers directly from the AMD website. However, AMD is releasing buggy drivers lately.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer