Acer Aspire V5-571p-6648 Replacing case with cracks

Shoes6699
Shoes6699 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey I'm trying to fix my mother's Acer Aspire V5-571p-6648 and have noticed on websites that that they advertise case replacement for touch and non touch models.  Is there a real difference in the shell that they wouldn't be the same?

Best Answers

• Shoes6699
    Answer ✓
    These are the correct partnumber of the lower case and upper case:
    60.M48N1.001 LOWER CASE (SUPPORT 9.5MM HDD, TOUCH NEW ID)
    60.M48N1.002 UPPER CASE SILVER IMR W / PALMREST W / O KEYBOARD SCREW POSTS
    is there a big diffewrence between the 60.4VM75.003 and 60.M48N1.002
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! However, these are the partnumbers that are listed on the acer website for the 6648! Of course the partnumber may vary depending on the model and location where the notebook is sold!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• These are the correct partnumber of the lower case and upper case:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shoes6699
    Answer ✓
    These are the correct partnumber of the lower case and upper case:
    is there a big diffewrence between the 60.4VM75.003 and 60.M48N1.002
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! However, these are the partnumbers that are listed on the acer website for the 6648! Of course the partnumber may vary depending on the model and location where the notebook is sold!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Clark123
    Clark123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am looking for a screen replacement for the same model. I was wondering where might be the best place to purchase one as I am having a hard time finding one! 
  • Have you tried contacting your authorized Acer dealer @Kev0806?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    We are always happy to help. Please pm me with the serial serial number or SNID of your machine and we can get you the correct part numbers and prices. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303