Acer Aspire E5-573G Facing Charging issues while laptop is on and working.( Acer Aspire E5-573G)

fahmad
fahmad Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
My laptop ( Acer Aspire E5-573G) [Serial Number- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] almost 3 years old, is currently facing charging issues whenever it is started and the charging problem persists till it is turned off. 
The charging issue is that whenever it is turned on the charging fluctuates rapidly. It keeps charging and drops charging every second in a tight frequency. But the problem perists only while in the working condition of the laptop. As soon as it is turned off or put to sleep it begins charging normally. This problem started after updating my PC to WIndows feature update 1903.

P.S. On 12 July i have updated my system to the Windows Feature Update 1903 Version. Before updating there was no any charging issue with the device.

Please suggest remedies if any!

Answers

• Hello! Have you tried removing these drivers?

Also, have you tried updating the computer drivers on the intel and nvidia website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fahmad
    No i have not tried uninstalling the drivers of battery compliance adapter. Will try it today 
  • fahmad
    I have tried uniinstalling the battery driver, but thr problem still persists.
  • Have you checked the battery status at the acer care center? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fahmad
    Yes At the Acer Care Centre the battery status shows "Good". 

Please tell me the procedure to reinstall windows by pressing Alt+F10, but I do not want to lose my data!
  • it is important to note that the battery has a useful life! Your notebook is already three years old and it is very likely that the battery has to be replaced! Before reinstalling windows 10, try to calibrate the battery:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>This problem started after updating my PC to WIndows feature update 1903.>>>

If egydiocoelho suggestion to calibrate the battery still doesn't fix the issue, open ControlPanel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Select the automatic 1903 restore point to recover the 1809 version. 1903 can be temporarily blocked until a future update resolves the issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• fahmad
    BJackE said:
    >>>This problem started after updating my PC to WIndows feature update 1903.>>>

If egydiocoelho suggestion to calibrate the battery still doesn't fix the issue, open ControlPanel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in the left pane. Click 'system restore' button. Click 'next'. Select the automatic 1903 restore point to recover the 1809 version. 1903 can be temporarily blocked until a future update resolves the issue. Jack E/NJ

But the problem is that unfortunately the backup files of Windows 1809 version are deleted, so it ant be restored.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    If you don't want to try to reset or refresh your system while trying to save your personal files, you might want to try replacing the battery first since they are fairly inexpensive. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• fahmad
    JackE said:
    If you don't want to try to reset or refresh your system while trying to save your personal files, you might want to try replacing the battery first since they are fairly inexpensive. Jack E/NJ
    Ok will replace it then contact you for help.