Volume too low on Swift 14. Is there a way to increase it?

fronty
fronty Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I already increased the volume to maximum on the tool bar and the video I'm watching. Some of the videos are very difficult to hear. How can I increase the sound level?

Answers

• What is the exact model of your swift? Example sf314-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fronty

Tinkerer

What is the exact model of your swift? Example sf314-51!
    The model number is: 

SF114-32-P2PK

• Have you tried updating drivers on intel and nvidia websites?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fronty

Tinkerer

I tried going to the control panel then sound. The update driver was blanked out. I looked at the driver date is 4/3/2018. I then went to the realtek website. It is showing an update date of 2017 for Windows 10. I haven't tried downloading the driver from their site.
  • fronty

Tinkerer

The driver I have now is:

The Acer website shows a driver download of:

Based on the numbers, it looks like the Acer driver is older. 

• fronty

Tinkerer

I noticed some of the youtube videos seem to have decent sound and others I can barely hear. I'm using Chrome, but I also played the videos in Microsoft Edge with the same results. I've read that you can go into the realtek properties and click on enhancements. Unfortunately, I do not see the enhancements tab in the realtek properties. If any one can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Have you checked is occurring because windows is identifying some communication activity here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer