Issue with Nitro 5 AN515-52

MrKrakeen
MrKrakeen Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

Hi guys, I'm here to ask for your advice  :)

Yesterday I opened the Nitro 5 i5 8300H notebook and added an SSD M2 Adata 250GB, and I installed windows 10 and everything worked perfectly. But in some benchmarks I realized that temperatures were very high 95C in 3D Mark etc ... So today I decided to reopen the notebook to replace the thermal paste with Artic MX4 on the cpu and gpu. I performed the procedure without any particular problems. But when I reassembled everything, the PC doesn't turn on anymore. Without charger sometimes flashes but does not start. With the charger the light stays on, but the PC does not turn on. I have already tried to reset the battery and reopen the laptop to disconnect the internal battery, but I got nothing. Do you have any advice for this? 

Thank you.

Answers

• Have you checked that this button is being pressed correctly?

Try putting some layers of electrical tape to put pressure on you better:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Hi, my laptop not have any button in this section
  • I believe you did something wrong in the procedure! See this video:
    Also, try disconnecting the ssd and make sure the notebook works!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Ok I will do the whole procedure from the beginning and I will keep you updated. Thank you.
  • MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

I have redone the whole procedure in detail, but the PC does not start. I honestly don't understand the reason.
    The notebook looks ok and before it worked properly. Nothing happens when the button is pressed. Sometimes the blue light of the power flashes.
  • Have you checked if the notebook turns on, with the ssd m2 2280 disconnected?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

No, but if yesterday it worked with SSD M2, why should it not work now?
  • It will only be a test! If the notebook turns on with ssd disconnected, this will indicate that ssd is probably causing the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

I will try this too, although I don't think it depends on it.
    I honestly don't remember if the first time I changed the thermal paste I disconnected the battery inside before doing the procedure.
    Could this have caused any damage?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2019
    Ideally you should have disconnected the lithium battery! In addition, you should also use an antistatic wrist strap, as the red-sand colleague used in the video at 04:58, to prevent the burning of any internal component!
    Do the following: unplug the internal battery, disconnect the ssd and rtc battery, and then press the power button for thirty seconds! Would it be interesting for you to tell if your notebook is still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

I try. For warrenty I think yes.
  • Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Not work, also without ssd m2
  • Have you tried disconnecting the rtc battery for a few seconds?
    Resultado de imagem para battery rtc an515-52
    Letter I
    Also, how often do the power and battery leds flash?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Yes I have disconnect battery and cmos battery, and push for 30 sec the power on keyboard for reset, but not work.
    When I try to push the power button on 10 times, 1-2 times appear blue led.
  • Have you tried removing the rams memories and then testing them individually?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Same problem
  • I talked about your problem to some colleagues and I'm waiting for them to respond! However, make sure the notebook turns on, by pressing some keys on the keyboard and still pressing them, press the power button!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>Sometimes the blue light of the power flashes.>>>1-2 times>>>

What happens plugged in but battery disconnected from the mainboard? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MrKrakeen

Tinkerer

Thanks for your help.
    The notebook does not start, I also tried various key combinations.
    The only thing that shows is the blue light sometimes, but the PC does not turn on, black screen and fans off. 
    I checked inside again but everything is perfectly in order. 
    I don't know what to think sincerely.