ACER External 1TB usb drive AH653 dead

FernJr
FernJr Member Posts: 2 New User

Looking for options. This drive worked perfectly. I removed it from one PC went to connect to a second one and nothing. No PC will recognize it. Disk Management wont see it, I have tried 3 different PCs.  Does ACER have any tools to help?  Thanks

Comments

• Have you tried replacing the usb cable? Also, is the hdd shown in diskpart?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FernJr
    FernJr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes, I tried a new cable. And NO it does not show in Diskpart.  It worked 100% until yesterday, when I copied a file from my PC. Moved the drive to a different PC and the new PC would not see the drive.
  • Is the external hdd not only detected by the new computer? On other computers, is the external hdd detected?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)