E5 576-56UA RAM upgrade

iamgupta
iamgupta Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Bought the E5 576-56ua  DDR3 4 GB RAM I5 8thneration laptop some days back in india via online, and it seems i need more RAM.

Can you please recommend me best suited  RAM and which brand.
RAM is a CRE right? I can get it change myself without breaking the seal, and it wont void the warranty. Here is the CPUz output for my RAM is attached.
As i have another slot for RAM, and 16 GB is what i can extend with, should i got with higher RAM like another 12 GB, or same size 4GB, what should i go with.

Comments

• Do you use a notebook in which programs? Depending on how you use the notebook, you can add a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or more RAM...
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Enigma9051
    Enigma9051 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

As their sold in 4 & 8Gb SODIMMs, you should be fine by just adding an additional 8Gb. I have a similar system and I pulled to 4 and added 2-8Gb for a total of 16. Never have too much. But 12 should be enough for anything except to hottest games.

The properties for the SODIMM are: DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory - CT102464BF160B 
    As far as brand, one of the very best, one you never have to worry about, is Crucial. Costs a little more but, no worries.

worries Here is an Amazon Link to the memory you need. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006YG8X9Y/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_aMQeDbMRJ0SA3

• Basiljacob
    Basiljacob Member Posts: 4 New User
    iamgupta said:
    Bought the E5 576-56ua  DDR3 4 GB RAM I5 8thneration laptop some days back in india via online, and it seems i need more RAM.

RAM is a CRE right? I can get it change myself without breaking the seal, and it wont void the warranty. Here is the CPUz output for my RAM is attached.
    As i have another slot for RAM, and 16 GB is what i can extend with, should i got with higher RAM like another 12 GB, or same size 4GB, what should i go with.

Hey did u buy it from flipkart ... I too bought the same model from flipkart but the ram and hdd compartment is sealed by acer... By the by did u upgrade the ram
  • DineshChennai
    DineshChennai Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi bro.. I too have bought the same model from Flipkart. I too feel like adding another 4gb ram and ssd. Acer customer care told me that warranty won't be void if upgraded in service centre. But, here at chennai, service centres are asking rs 2500 for just installing ssd and ram and I have to buy them from onlinw
  • DineshChennai
    DineshChennai Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can't find much info about this model in Google. Hence its difficult to find the type of ram and ssd without opening. I'm bit confused what to do next
  • @DineshChennaii! On ram, the idel is that you check the type of memory your model uses:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dtech123
    dtech123 Member Posts: 7 New User
    iamgupta said:

Hi, I am facing the same issue and wanted to upgrade my RAM. Is there any solution or update on this? Also, If you find any about SSD please let me know.