nitro 5 AN515-52 Why nitro sense app won't open?

TImax
TImax Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited December 2020 in Nitro Gaming
I have acer nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop with windows 10 pro.From yesterday nitro sense app won't open.When I try to open the app, it shows me loading animation but after that nothing.But after I go to task manager and I saw nitro sense app running.My question is why nitro sense app not open??? Please can someone help me immediately?

Best Answer

• TImax
    Answer ✓
    Finally I found the problem.The problem is windows 10 pro build version.Nitrosense and predator sense not working in latest windows update 1903.Both applications working properly in 1803/1809 build versions.

Answers

• tobimaru
    tobimaru Member Posts: 315 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Try going to Add & Remove Programs within Windows 10.

Find the Nitro Sense app and click 'Advanced Options' under the name (if it is there)

If you are able to access that, try 'Reset' or 'Repair' of the Nitro Sense app.

If that is not possible I would try a complete Uninstall and Reinstall of the application. You should be able to download the Nitro Sense application for your Acer model from the Acer downloads site. 
  • TImax
    I am done all the things above mentioned.But still nothing happen.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    I just had someone with this same problem and this is the fix I gave them and it worked, let me know if it works for you and if it does click Accepted Answer please

Whether you already have them or not (they may be corrupted) do this. Download Acer Quick Access and Nitrosense from your product support page  you find them by clicking the Application Tab https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7572?b=1 . Then Uninstall Acer Quick Access  and Nitrosense  from your laptop and restart, then reinstall both from your new downloads, restart again. Regardless of what you have done before follow these steps exactly even if you think you have already done this, Let us know how it goes

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• TImax
    andylb said:
    I just had someone with this same problem and this is the fix I gave them and it worked, let me know if it works for you and if it does click Accepted Answer please

Whether you already have them or not (they may be corrupted) do this. Download Acer Quick Access and Nitrosense from your product support page  you find them by clicking the Application Tab https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7572?b=1 . Then Uninstall Acer Quick Access  and Nitrosense  from your laptop and restart, then reinstall both from your new downloads, restart again. Regardless of what you have done before follow these steps exactly even if you think you have already done this, Let us know how it goes
    Nothing changed even after I done above way.Qucik Access is working properly.But Nitro Sense is messing with me. :/
  • andylb
    edited June 2019
    Try doing the whole thing again but this time in SAFE MODE. Boot into SAFE MODE then uninstall them, reboot back into SAFE MODE and reinstall them then reboot again into NORMAL MODE

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• TImax
    andylb said:
    Try doing the whole thing again but this time in SAFE MODE. Boot into SAFE MODE then uninstall them, reboot back into SAFE MODE and reinstall them then reboot again into NORMAL MODE
    In safe mode I can't install quick access and nitro sense

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi TImax,

Sorry to hear this, you mentioned Windows 10 Pro but this model do not come with Windows 10 Pro, I also see from another post that you also installed and tried the Predator Sense app with your Nitro unit, so at this point, I do not know what modifications or settings you have in your laptop. My recommendation is to reset everything back to factory settings (O.S.), re-install the Nitro Sense app for your unit. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • TImax
    Hi TImax,

Sorry to hear this, you mentioned Windows 10 Pro but this model do not come with Windows 10 Pro, I also see from another post that you also installed and tried the Predator Sense app with your Nitro unit, so at this point, I do not know what modifications or settings you have in your laptop. My recommendation is to reset everything back to factory settings (O.S.), re-install the Nitro Sense app for your unit. 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
     Thanks Manny!.My laptop comes with windows 10 home.But when I play games, my laptop shows me bluescreen error every time in windows 10 home.After that I have to install windows 10 pro.Then everything is fine.After this error nitro sense and predator sense both apps are not working.Again Thanks for your answer
  • andylb
    @TImax Try this. 1st uninstall Nitrosense. then download Nitrosense again and extract the files to a new folder and do nothing with it yet. Now download Predator sense under the Applications Tab here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7311?b=1 as with Nitrosense extract the files to a new folder, in this folder you will open the sub folder V2.01 and then copy the file "Setup", now paste this into the Nitrosense folder that you made at the beginning and then double click and run "Setup" that you copied from Predator into the Nitrosense folder

Below is the Predator sense folder and the file that you are going to copy to Nitrosense

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• TImax
    Answer ✓
    Finally I found the problem.The problem is windows 10 pro build version.Nitrosense and predator sense not working in latest windows update 1903.Both applications working properly in 1803/1809 build versions.
  • Bograv
    Bograv Member Posts: 6 New User
    I solved that problem with notebook fan control. I quit trying to use nitrosense due to multiple conflicts with 1903 build
  • TImax
    andylb said:
    @TImax Try this. 1st uninstall Nitrosense. then download Nitrosense again and extract the files to a new folder and do nothing with it yet. Now download Predator sense under the Applications Tab here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7311?b=1 as with Nitrosense extract the files to a new folder, in this folder you will open the sub folder V2.01 and then copy the file "Setup", now paste this into the Nitrosense folder that you made at the beginning and then double click and run "Setup" that you copied from Predator into the Nitrosense folder

Below is the Predator sense folder and the file that you are going to copy to Nitrosense

andylb said:

• tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    These ***** windows updates
  • Nurlan
    Nurlan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Guys i found a solution. It finally works, i have spent 2 days in order to find it. I posted it in youtube. If you still need help check my video out
    https://youtu.be/WWo9MPM-L6Y
    It will definitely work for you.
  • KORABI
    KORABI Member Posts: 1 New User
    I found the solution.Go to settings and click WINDOWS UPDAATE on the top right then you will have to download the windows 10 update. 
  • Amit69
    Amit69 Member Posts: 1 New User
    try to go to windows update and perform the update. it fixes the problem!
  • FunnyGamer
    FunnyGamer Member Posts: 1 New User
    andylb said:

omg thank you this worked
  • Jaroslav285
    Jaroslav285 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello everyone.
    @Nurlan's video helped me with solving the issue.

I just run the command:

lodctr /R

In the command line as administrator and re-installed the application.
    Nitro AN515-55-56WH, Windows 10 Pro 20H2

@Nurlan, thanks for your helpful video.
  • Bazz79
    Bazz79 Member Posts: 1 New User
    TImax said:
    I have acer nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop with windows 10 pro.From yesterday nitro sense app won't open.When I try to open the app, it shows me loading animation but after that nothing.But after I go to task manager and I saw nitro sense app running.My question is why nitro sense app not open??? Please can someone help me immediately?
    I tried uninstall and then install and repair , reset and even installed new window ....Solution is to install latest Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019...https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

TImax said:
    I tried uninstall and then install and repair , reset and even installed new window ....Solution is to install latest Microsoft visual C++ 2015-2019...https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
    Thank you very much. It worked instantly after C++ 2015 installed.
This discussion has been closed.