unable to activate windows in swift 3(SF315-41).blank page activation uvder security and update

bamangsima
bamangsima Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am unable to activate my windows in my swift 3(SF315-41).I have obtained the product key ,but on clicking activation under security and update i get a blank page with no options.please help.i have also attached a screenshot.

Answers

• topcat7736
    topcat7736 Member Posts: 98 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Try the activation troubleshooter on the Update & Security menu. Also,  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20527
  • bamangsima

Tinkerer

Sir,I cannot seem to troubleshooter option under the activation as shown in the screenshot.And under the troubleshoot options there is no specific option for activation.So,sir kindly suggest some other ........i am very confused. 
  • Hello! Have you checked here, if windows is enabled?
    Resultado de imagem para ativao windows 10 em branco
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bamangsima

Tinkerer

sir,firsst of all thanks for the response,but i cannot understand the language.
  • bamangsima

Tinkerer

This is the page in my system any way,with no prtoduct ID available.
  • OK! This shows that windows is not activated! Download the product key program and copy the key from windows 10: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip
    Then press windows + r and type changepk.exe and enter your serial!
    If that does not work, open cmd as administrator and type changepk.exe / ProductKey xxxxxxxxx (x is the complete serial)!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bamangsima

Tinkerer

Thank you,egydiocoehlo.I got the product key from the app and i tried changing the product key,but the key did not work .Iam also attaching a screenshot.
  • bamangsima

Tinkerer

Just so you know I have a single language windows.
  • Try activating windows, with the notebook disconnected from the internet! I have solved similar problems in this way!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bamangsima

Tinkerer

Umm,I am confused how do you do that??????
  • Disable the wireless network card and then try what I told you above again! You must enter the windows serial, without having access to the internet!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bamangsima

Tinkerer

Hey, i tried as you told while keeeping my laptop in flight mode,but it still would not work.
  • Is this notebook still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bamangsima

Tinkerer

NOPE...it expired a few month ago.
  • This notebook came with windows 10 home single? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bamangsima

Tinkerer

No,I did not.Sir,doing so would mean that i  loose all my data?
  • Ideally, you should back up your files! However, there are other ways to activate windows, see: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440/windows-10-activate

egydiocoelho Trailblazer