Why does my computer turn off and on? - Predator Helios 300

Arkadota99
Arkadota99 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited September 2021 in Gaming Accessories
I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 and it keeps turning off and on it does it sometimes maybe once in a day or two ad my computer isn't overheating either I don't know why? Like it shuts down then it turns back on again.

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Have you checked that the interrupt button is pressed properly?
    Resultado de imagem para boto de interrupo an515-51
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shubi1
    Shubi1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2019
    HII 
    THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY PREDATOR HELIOS 300. THE PROBLEM WAS ITS LACKING WHILE NORMAL USING. THE SYSTEM LACKS AGAIN AND AGAIN ON THE OTHER HAND I HADN'T INSTALL ANY KIND OF GAME IN IT
    I WAS JUST USING AUTOCAD SOFTWARE IN THIS PC AND SOME BASIC SOFTWARES  LIKE CHROME AND WHATSAPP. STORAGE SPACE WAS 90% EMPTY. 
    SOMETIMES IT LACKS ON THE STARTUP PAGE THAT I WAS UNABLE TO MOVE THE POINTER AND ALSO UNABLE TO FILL THE PASSWORD.
    IT ALSO GETS HEATUP WHILE USING CHROME ONLY. I HAD ALSO CHECK BACKGROUND RUNNING APPS BUT NOTHING IS WORKING IN IT.
    I HAD JUST BROUGHT THIS LAPTOP 4-5 MONTHS AGO.
  • @Shubil1Ideally you create a new topic by clicking Ask a question!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dotun4luv
    Dotun4luv Member Posts: 4 New User
    I am experiencing this with my Lenovo IdeaPad 100. Although, it's not shutting down though but the rate at which heat comes out it is beyond control. How do I save this?
  • ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677

Hi @Arkadota99

You can try to reset the BIOS to check if that makes any difference.

How do I reset my BIOS/UEFI to default settings?

1. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, or until your system shuts completely down.
    2. Power on the system.
    3. Press F9 and then Enter to load the default configuration.
    4. Press F10 and then Enter to save and exit.

If that doesn't work then you can try to do a reset to check if that makes any difference.

Check the above link to do a reset.

NOTE: Make sure to backup all the data before the reset.

Hope it will help you in some way.