Acer E5-576G-5762 touchpad gestures not working

sahnabin51
sahnabin51 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought acer laptop E5-576G-5762  and my touchpad gestures  are not working at all. 
I already tried different methods::
1) BIOS : Touchpad is set to basic by default. Changing it to advanced, touchpad stops working at all.
2)Updating the touchpad driver i.e. ELAN  automatically. Didn't work gestures.
3)Control panel>mouse>ELAN>options.. But option is greyed out. can't click.
4)I tried out to install windows precision driver. A driver from lenovo website installed. Still gestures not working. instead i got precision option in settings but didn't worked. 
Anything more that can be done to solve this issue..???

Answers

• Hello! Are you using version 1803, 1809 or 1903 of windows 10? Have you tried upgrading the touchpad driver?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sahnabin51

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    I am using win 10 version 1903. Yes i have tried upgrading the touchpad driver but issue was not solved.
  • Has this problem occurred after updating windows to version 1903?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sahnabin51

Tinkerer

No it already had the problem during purchase with version 1703. 
  • Can you copy the idhardware from the touchpad? Example:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sahnabin51

Tinkerer

ELAN      ACPI\VEN_ETD&DEV_050A
    HID        HID\VID_04F3&PID_0000&Col01

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sahnabin51

Tinkerer

Sorry. It didn't worked
  • Try updating the drivers with the driverpack: https://drp.su/en
    Uncheck these programs:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sahnabin51

Tinkerer

Tried driverpack. But still the problem is same
  • I would like to know the idhardware of this device with problems:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sahnabin51

Tinkerer

Its nothing more than control for unified remote server to control the pc from mobile device..
    Thanks for ur great support.👍👍
    Today i gave the laptop to the retailer from where i purchased.. . Lets hope they can figure out the solution..
  • Ok! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer