Acer Nitro 5 HIGH MEMORY USAGE!

eggnoG
eggnoG Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I'm running on the Acer Nitro 5 AN-515-51; i5-7300hq, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050 4GB, 1TB 5400RPM Hard drive

Memory usage ALWAYS stays above 60% even when I'm not playing a game and on top of that, the values don't add up either. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• This happens when services and programs are booting up along with windows! Try disabling services and programs, and then restart the notebook:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • eggnoG
    eggnoG Member Posts: 2 New User
    This happens when services and programs are booting up along with windows! Try disabling services and programs, and then restart the notebook:

I only have the following items at startup, which ones do I need to disable
  • Try disabling all services except microsoft services and also disable all programs!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)