Hello, my acer iconia a1 811 stuck on logo and then "to turn off after FR, and power button broken

reflex123
reflex123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
two days ago i have turned off the tablet as i was going to a meetig and after that it would not go past logo screen, left it this way for the whole day , with charger connected, after that i tried to factory reset it but it does not work, it opens to the android logo with a loading bar on top and " to turn off"(device original lang is portuguese, "a apagar" is actually shown) under the logo for a few seconds and then goes straigh to recovery mode, also the power button has stopped working after FR, so no i cannot select anything as i want to flash it, and i wonder if a flash is needed and if a usb keyboard would work on recovery mode to bypass the power button. i have nothing else to work with, so any help would be urgently needed.
Thank you in advance.   

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • reflex123
    already did that, left it so yesterday , as it booted to recovery mode by itself and stayed this way until the evening found it drained and left to charge, but nothing changed 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• I would like you to inform whether the procedure works or not!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• reflex123
    will try soon, need to borrow a keyboard and check if it works in recovery menu and ill try it, Thank you buddy