Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 resetting problem

Pavankhagesh
Pavankhagesh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Acer nitro 5 AN515-52 factory data resetting problem ., Automatic repair isn't solved by CMD , go to previous isn't working , no back up and restore point , start repair isn't working . For resetting the harddiisk , I have lost my product key.. is there any solution for this?

Answers

• The windows serial is saved in firmware uefi! About the problem with resetting windows, have you ever tried to press alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Hi @egydiocoelho

Try doing system refresh using ALT+F10 method , follow the steps below:
    1. press and hold the ALT key and press the power button once, immediately tapping it on F10.
    2.  choose the option troubleshoot -> reset this pc -> keep my files.

Hit Accept if its useful :)