Acer Aspire F5-571-5050 - Touchpad sensitivity

Kellers
Kellers Member Posts: 6 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Yes another one! I have read other posts but the answers suggested just don't work. I have moved to Acer after my HP broke, but I can't get on with the over-sensitive touchpad.
***** think is uncontrollable, clicks happen if I just look at it! I have  turned sensitivity to lowest in 'Settings', I've turned the cursor speed right down. It's really annoying! Thanks for your help.
Kelvin
Aspire F15-571, Win 10

Comments

• What is the exact model of nitro 5? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Also, there is a firmware for your model's touchpad here, see: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/6442?b=1
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kellers
    edited November 2019
    What is the exact model of nitro 5? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Also, there is a firmware for your model's touchpad here, see: https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/BR/content/support-product/6442?b=1
    Hi, It's a F5-571-5050
    SNID XXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Edited the post due to inappropriate or personal content posted. Acer-Harvey]
  • Kellers
    Can you better identify the firmware please?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kellers
    Thanks, has not made any difference!
  • Can you tell the mouse idhardware and then copy and paste as text here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kellers
    Hi, thanks for your help!
    I have 2 mice in device manager, the top one's details are mouse 1, the lower one is mouse 2. Hope this works!
  • I do not like to use the programs that u pdate the drivers, but I recommend you download the driverbooster, to update all the drivers: https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=pt-driver-booster-free-new

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kellers
    ***** you are GOOOOOD!!!
    That is much better, thank you.
    Kelvin
  • Did my tip help you? If so, accept it as an answer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• latham4512
    latham4512 Member Posts: 1 New User
    A standard increase/decrease of sensitivity for a touchpad can (generally) be made quite easily, unless the range you’re looking for is within that provided. After pressing the “Start”/”Windows”/”Super” key, a quick system search of “mouse” should result in a variety of settings. With such, you should have the option to adjust sensitivity within reason. (This should apply for Windows Vista through Windows 10. Other operating systems differ a bit.)____________________________________________________Source: https://time4buying.com